Basketball Rim 01 is a very high detail and high quality model. The distance from the ground to the top of the rim is 10 feet. Backboards are 6 feet wide (72 inches) by 42 inches tall. The inside square on the backboard is 24 inches wide by 18 inches tall. Its made as like a real basketball rim.
1. This model is created by 3ds Max.
2. Color can be changed, very easy.
3. Polygons are perfect for each part.
4. My own made HDRI map included, which give you real time render output for Vray.
5. (1024X768 resolution display image) included for justify this model. Please download it.
6. 360 degree preview video included for you help. (This video max screen file included.)
7. Preview images are rendered by 3ds Max Vray. (This Vray max screen file also included.)
8. Very good for high quality and real time animation project on you can use other projects.
(a, For low poly model): (polygons: 13422, vertices: 8880)
(b, For mediumhigh poly model): (polygons: 18551, vertices: 13982)
(Polygons are counted by 3ds max.)
1. 3ds Max. (at least version 7) (Supported Version: 7,8,9,2008,2009).
2. Vray for 3ds Max. (Not requirement, But needed for Vray included max files. also have without Vray max screen format. )
3. Maya 8.
4. 3ds (Multi Format).
5. OBJ (Multi Format).
6. Cinema 4D 10.
7. Poser . (at least version 6)
8. Bryce 6.
9. Rhinoceros 4.
10. Any zip software to unzip.
Please check out my other works.
Just click on the member name 3d_rainbowat the top of the page.
� 3d_rainbow, 2009.