Originally modeled in cinema4D. Detailed enough for close-up renders. The zip-file contains bodypaint textures and standard materials.
This Focke Wulf 3D model was a very unpleasant surprise for the allies, especially the British, who after rejecting the German attack in the Battle of England, found this device in the summer of 1941. These new fighters far surpassed the Spitfire V. In 1942, the allies managed to capture an Fw 190 and the bad news was confirmed: this fighter was incredibly superior to any of its allied counterparts.
In terms of maneuverability, it was the same as allied fighters, but its superior speed, structural strength, bounded dimensions, powerful armament and its cabin that allowed great visibility, made it a very difficult enemy, if not impossible to beat. With the arrival of the P 51D, it was barely surpassed in some points in heights higher than 6,000 m.
Although since 1937 the Luftwaffe had the Messerschmitt Bf 109 as the most modern aircraft in Europe, the Technisches Amt (Technical Department) of the Reichsluftfahrtministerium - RLM ("Reich Ministry of the Air") did not want to risk losing supremacy technology, for which he sent to the different aeronautical companies the specifications for a new monoplane fighter during the winter of 1937 - 1938 .
The company Focke-Wulf Flugzeugbau GmbH with the engineer Dr. Kurt Tank in charge of the design team, engineer Ludwig Mittelhauber and head of construction Andreas von Fahlman , devised a compact low-wing monoplane with radial engine air-cooled 18 cylinders in double star BMW 139 of 1,550 HP at sea level, with a displacement of 55,400 cc, which was only the result of the union of 2 BMW 132 joined by a crankshaft. It must be explained that BMW had bought a license to build Pratt & Whitney Hornet engines. In the mid-30s they introduced an improved version, the BMW 132.
- Inside scene: - model - 24 textures, 2 materials, 1 alphamap
- No cleaning up necessary, just drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
- No special plugin needed to open scene.
- Phong shading interpolation / Smoothing - 35°
-The files contains seperate parts for a Flying and a Standing-Version
- NOTE - In obj, lwo and fbx the Alphamap for the propellor (Prop_Run_Alpha) in the fly-version must manually load in the Materialcanal / Opacitycanal.
- c4d R16
- Polygones - 545533 Vertices - 384147 - 31 Objects
- 24 textures - 2 materials - 1 alpha-map
- obj file - lwo file – 3ds file - fbx file Version 2010
The Focke-Wulf FW-190 (German: Focke-Wulf FW-190 "Würger") is a German single-engine single-piston monoplane fighter that was in service with the Luftwaffe during World War II. The FW-190 was successfully used in various roles, particularly as a high-altitude interceptor (especially the FW-190D), escort fighter, attack aircraft, night fighter, and proved to be a real “workhorse” of the Luftwaffe.
Inside the company "Focke-Wulf" types of aircraft as a further description were given the names of birds. FW-190 got the name of it. "Würger" - "Shrike" (small bird of prey).
In the fall of 1937, the Imperial Ministry of Aviation ordered several companies to develop a project for a new fighter for use with Messerschmitt Bf.109. Messerschmitt Bf.109 proved to be excellent, but the top management of the Luftwaffe was afraid that the latest foreign developments could surpass him, and wanted to have a more modern fighter in reserve.
The design office (KB) of Focke-Wulf Flugtsoygbau AG, headed by Professor Kurt Tank, offered several versions of the aircraft, mainly with water-cooled engines. However, the development did not arouse interest in the ministry until a project was proposed using an 18-cylinder BMW 139 air-cooled engine with a star-like arrangement of cylinders. At the time, such engines were not popular among European aircraft designers, since it was believed that their large cross-sectional area created too much aerodynamic drag and limited visibility to the pilot compared to liquid-cooled in-line engines. However, Tank was not embarrassed. Instead of keeping the engine cylinders open, improving cooling and increasing frontal resistance, the design bureau designed the nose with a small gap between the fairing and the cylinders in conjunction with the tunnel prop of the propeller.
The group of design bureaus that developed the car included: Deputy. Tanka - Willy Küther (work coordinator); Rudolf Blaser - power structure; Ludwig Mittelhuber - responsible for work in the KB; Hans Zander and Kurt Melhorn - performing the initial test program. In the whole group of 12 people.
Interest in the project was explained by the fact that both German manufacturers of in-line aircraft engines - the Junkers plants in Dessau and the Daimler-Benz in Stuttgart could not provide for the production of the new aircraft. "Daimler-Benz" could hardly cope with orders for the manufacture of engines for Messerschmitt Bf.109 and Bf.110. The Junkers provided their own Ju-87, Ju-88, and Heinkel He-111H with engines.