Originally modeled in cinema4D. Detailed enough for close-up renders. The zip-file contains bodypaint textures and standard materials.
The Republic P-47 Thunderbolt (Translated Lightning was) was an American fighter aircraft of the Second World War in. Completely charged, it was heavier than the German Do 17 bomber, making it the heaviest single-engine fighter during the war. The pilots flying the type had several nicknames. Such was the jug (Hungarian Bucket, the Juggernaut, i.e. the relentless force shortening), or the Hun (the Hun after), but the "chubby guy" it was also commonplace. Its robust dragon proved to be very resistant to injury, and eight heavy machine guns compensated for the slack on lighter hunters. With an altitude of 7600 m as the height of the flight increased, its performance surpassed Mustang. The P-51 Mustang, following the spread of war in the last two years, has been more widely used low job attacking the European and Far Eastern theaters alike.
The large air-cooled Pratt & Whitney star engine proved to be an excellent resource, but due to its large dimensions, the aircraft's dimensions increased: the four-inch propeller had a diameter of 3.7 meters because of its high engine power, so the machine had a long chassis shaft. The retractable chassis, however, had a lot of space, so the 8 12.7 mm machine guns providing huge fire were only on the wings. The exhaust gases were discharged from the side of the cockpit through a turbocharger, so the airframe became very wide, but the thrust of the exhaust gases was thus utilized. As a novelty, the cockpit was already air-conditioned and the gun chamber could be heated to avoid the arms freezing.
- Inside scene: - model - 25 textures, 1 materials, 1 alphamap
- No cleaning up necessary, just drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
- No special plugin needed to open scene.
- Phong shading interpolation / Smoothing - 35°
-The files contains seperate parts for a Flying and a Standing-Version
- NOTE - In obj, lwo and fbx the Alphamap for the propellor (Run_Alpha) in the fly-version must manually load in the Materialcanal / Opacitycanal.
- Polygones - 180937 Vertices - 98015 - 27 Objects
- 25 textures - 1 materials - 1 alpha-map
- obj File - lwo file - fbx - File Version 2010