Originally modelled in cinema4D. Detailed enough for close-up renders. The zip-file contains bodypaint textures and standard materials.
- Inside scene: -model - 19 textures - 1 material- 1 alphamap
- All materials, bodypaint-textures and textures are included.
- No cleaning up necessary, just drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
- No special plugin needed to open scene.
- Phong shading interpolation / Smoothing - 35°
- In lwo,3ds,fbx, c4d and obj are parts for an seperate fly and a ground version.
- NOTE - In lwo,3ds, fbx and obj the 1 Alphamap (Run_Alpha) must manually load in the Alphacanal or Transparencycanal.
- c4d Version R16
- Polygones - 160766 Vertices - 110742 - 29 Objects - 19 textures - 1 material- 1 alphamap
- obj File - lwo file - 3ds file - fbx file Version 2010
When designed in 1936-37 the He-177 was the most advanced heavy bomber in the world. It was host to numerous innovations such as coupled engines (4 engines driving 2 propellers), surface evaporative engine cooling (no drag inducing external radiators), remote controlled turrets, fully pressurized crew compartments and a unique 4 leg landing gear arrangement. The original aircraft was faster than most fighters of the day, quite maneuverable and could fly above most fighters maximum altitudes.