Originally modelled in cinema4D 9.5. Detailed enough for close-up renders. The zip-file contains bodypaint textures and standard materials.
- Inside scene: -model - 25 textures, 1 alphamap
- No cleaning up necessary, just drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
- No special plugin needed to open scene.
- Phong shading interpolation / Smoothing - 35°
-The files contains seperate parts for a Flying and a Standing-Version
- NOTE - In obj, lwo and fbx the Alphamap for the propellor (Run_Alpha) in the fly-version must manually load in the Materialcanal / Opacitycanal.
- Polygones - 128626 Vertices - 94037 - 31 Objects - 25 textures - 1 alpha-map
- obj File – lwo file - fbx - File Version 2010
The Mitsubishi A6M Rei-sen was a long range fighter aircraft operated by the Imperial Japan Navy Air Service from 1940 to 1945. The A6M was usually referred to by the Allies as the Zero, from the Navy Type 0 Carrier Fighter designation. The official Allied reporting codename was Zeke.