BSA Rocket 3 1965
- Fully modeled in 3ds Max 2010. Compatible from that version on.
- All textures included.The speedometer, rev counter and ampmeter have a resolution of 1090x1090 each.
- All objects are properly named for their easy identification.
- The .MAX version includes both the Brazil r/s materials used on the previews above and Standard materials, in case you prefer not to use Brazil r/s.
- No other plugins are used.
- All polygonal geometry. See wireframe renders.
- Objects such as the bodywork, wheels, forks, etc. still allow further smoothing in case this is required.
- The model is made to scale, the scene is in millimeters.
The BSA rocket is a high-performance roadster motorcycle. It/’s made by Triumph Engineering and Birmingham Small Arms Company.
Our 3d model looks like an original BSA Rocket 3 1969. This model animation made with Max 8 3D Studio. These models are the right choice for art projects, games, movies or VR experiences because they save a lot of development time. This model used Material and textures are included into each archive.
You can use the BSA Rocket 3 1969 3D Model in your various projects like a game, movie or any other project. And this model fully modeled in 3ds Max 2010 or compatible from that version on. For their easy identification, all objects are properly named. This 3D model is designed with a sharp finishing, it can enhance the quality of your project.
It/’s a 3d model based on a real phone, created according to the original dimensions. All major parts of the model are different objects in this model. Therefore, you can easy change all materials. For each type, we provide several formats, most of which are accessible by default. This model geometry is mostly comprised of quads.
Download the BSA Rocket 3 1969 3D Model from FlatPyramid at the best price available online. Feel free to contact us at any time, in case you have any queries regarding the product.
Thank you for showing interest in buying the 3-D model of BSA Rocket bike. Download BSA Rocket 3 1969 3d max Model. Visit again, because we love to serve you…