Ural Patrol T 2014
Render scene included.
- Made in 3DS Max 2010. Compatible with 2010 and later versions.
- The scene is set in millimetres, and the motorcycle is scaled correctly.
- All objects in the scene are named properly for their easy identification
- All texture bitmaps are included. The bodywork diffuse bitmap has a 4096x4096px resolution.
- Dashboard bitmaps included.
- Very detailed; enough for close-up renders. See preview images.
- Accurate as of the 2014 version, textures made as close to the real version as possible.
.MAX 2010 (Default scanline)
.MAX 2010 (VRay 2.0)
.MAX 2010 Render scene (VRay 2.0)
Let us discuss the high detailed fully textured 3D model of Ural Patrol T 2014.
Ural Motorcycles, a Russian manufacturer of motorcycles with sidecars, is launching its 2014 model lineup. In this latest model including new Urals feature electronic fuel injection, disc brakes on all three wheels, a hydraulic steering damper and dozens of other upgrades–the biggest package of improvements in 10 years. This bike is lighter, faster, more responsive, more fuel-efficient, better handling and braking than others model.
In this 3D model of bike, stability is dramatically improved over old models, almost to the point where it inspires confidence. Engine performance increases by an equal measure, becoming much more usable in the process. Starts at the push of a button, but still comes fitted with a kick-starter. This model goes further than pretty much any other vehicle off-road or through challenging conditions.
At FlatPyramid, we have developed a high-resolution 3-D model of the Ural Patrol T 2014 with detailed structure. It is available in 3ds and max formats and is available to download for commercial, non-commercial and editorial purposes. In this model, we are describing 3D model of Ural Patrol T 2014. This full description styling modern interior Ural Patrol T 2014 made from 3dmax and render with Vray. All the render cameras and options are set in the scene so they are ready to render. There are multiple file formats of this model is available as mentioned in the specification section so it can be used with any of the supporting rendering software.
Thank you for choosing FlatPyramid as your first option for 3D models.