SD.KFZ.251/1 Ausf.C - Half-truck Assault Engineer Vehicle
Originally modelled in cinema4D. Detailed enough for close-up renders. The zip-file contains bodypaint textures and standard materials.
- Inside scene: -model - 14 textures
- All materials, bodypaint-textures and textures are included.
- No cleaning up necessary, just drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
- No special plugin needed to open scene.
- Phong shading interpolation / Smoothing - 35°
- c4d Version R11 and R16
- Polygones - 367292 Vertices - 258304 - 145 Objects - 14 textures
- obj File - lwo file - 3ds file - fbx file Version 2010
Sd.Kfz. 251/7 - Vehicle used by combat engineers or Pioneers. The engineer version of the famous German halftrack carried bridging sections and engineering equipment such as explosives. Armed with a sPzB41. The sPzB 41 squeeze-bore antitank gun had a caliber of 2.8cm. It saw action on the Eastern Front, in North Africa and Western Europe. The addition of this weapon on the Sd.Kfz. 251 halftrack gave German troops a useful antitank capability.