Unreal Fest Europe 2020 Announced
The Epic team is getting ready for Unreal Fest Europe 2020 is and they need your game development stories to share, from discipline-specific talks to postmortems.
The event will take place in Prague from April 29 to May 1, 2020, and it’s expected to be their biggest and most exciting event yet. “We’re looking for speakers to present sessions that deliver real-world, actionable guidance, and insight into any topic that helps developers make their games even more beautiful, inspirational, and performant,” wrote the team.
Don’t miss this opportunity to share your expertise with the community, get tips and useful feedback.
Presentations are said to cover the following topics:
- Efficiency, in the form of the good use or creation of tools, pipelines, testing methodologies, and more
- Highly technical detail such as low-level platform optimization, advanced graphics techniques, engineering for large environments or many actors, or resilient networking implementations
- Higher-level innovations in areas such as AI, physics, audio, or gameplay
- Boundary-pushing art and animation production
- Operating a live online game in UE4
- Techniques or experiences working on non-PC platforms: Xbox, PlayStation, Switch, Stadia, AR/VR, or mobile, including Metal and Vulkan
- Practical lessons learned, whether in the form of postmortems or learnings from past productions
You can learn more here.