* This is a medium detail 3d model collection with Textures.
* Ready to drop into any scene or be used as a stand-alone prop.
* Real world scale and exact proportions.
* Excellent polygon efficiency.
* The model has a different topology and realistic textures. The model is perfect for you for a variety of purposes.
* Model is suitable for use in games.
MATERIAL & TEXTURE:-
* All materials in Multi Sub-Object.
* Material and Texture setup is included in vray and scanline version.
* UVW Mapping are applied.
* All textures are in defuse map.
* Textures can be easily repaint.
* Studio setup is not included.
* MAX (Vray Version)
* MAX (Standard Version)
* Native file is 3ds Max 2009(.max)
* Other formats were converted from the MAX file.
* Same material objects are attached for easy selection.
* All objects are unique named.
Depending on which software package you are using.
The exchange formats(obj, 3ds and fbx) may not match the priview images exactly.
Due to the nature of these formats, there may be some textures that have to be
loaded by hand and possively triangulated geomatry.
Humans have three basic needs: Food, House and Clothes. We can not survive without any of these. While food protects us from starving and clothes protect us from external changes in the weather, similarly houses protect us from external threats.
A house is a building that functions as a home. It can range from rudimentary huts and improvised shacks to fixed and big structure of wood, brick or concrete. Houses use a range of roofing systems according to the geographical locations. Some have flat roofs, while some houses have inclined roofs.
In the United States, modern house-construction techniques include light-frame construction and rammed-earth construction. Some areas use bricks almost exclusively. Some popular alternatives include insulating concrete forms, structural insulated panels and light-gauge steel framing and heavy-gauge steel framing.
Generally, houses are built with nearly available materials. Most of the American houses are use wood, whereas the British and most European houses are built of bricks, stones and mud.
Some of the lesser-used construction methods have gained popularity in recent years. These methods appeal to house-owners who may become actively involved in the construction process.
Well, not many of us can own a luxurious house, but we can surely appreciate them. FlatPyramid has developed a 3-D model of Family house set collection. The model is high resolution and can be use in arcitectural visualizations, animations and movies. We have tried to give it an original look. We hope that you like it.
Thanks for showing interest in the 3-D model of Family house set collection.