Originally modelled in cinema4D. Detailed enough for close-up renders. The zip-file contains textures and standard materials.
- Inside scene: - model - 5 textures
- No cleaning up necessary, just drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
- No special plugin needed to open scene.
- Phong shading interpolation / Smoothing - 35°
- c4d R16
- Polygones - 20667 Vertices - 18823 - 2 Objects - 5 textures
- obj file - lwo file – 3ds file - fbx file Version 2010
The emblem of the United Arab Emirates was officially adopted in 1973. It is similar to the coats of arms and emblems of other Arab states. It consists of a golden falcon (Hawk of Quraish). On March 22, 2008, the emblem was modified. The main change was that the Arab sailboat was replaced by the UAE flag and seven stars representing the seven Emirates of the federation.