Originally modelled in cinema4D 16. Detailed enough for close-up renders.
- No cleaning up necessary, just drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
- No special plugin needed to open scene.
- Phong shading interpolation / Smoothing - 35°
- NOTE - In lightwave the Bumpmap (Hull_B, Gun_B, Parts_B and Turret_B) must manually load in the Materialcanal. (Strength 35-40)
- Polygones - 282727 Vertices - 222365 - 346 Objects - 11 textures - 4 bumpmaps
- obj File - lwo file - 3ds file - fbx file Version 2010
The Sherman Firefly was a World War II British variant of the American Sherman tank, fitted with the powerful British 17 pounder anti-tank gun as its main weapon. Originally conceived as a stopgap until future British tank designs came into service, the Sherman Firefly became the most common vehicle with the 17 pounder in World War II.