Originally modelled in cinema4D. Detailed enough for close-up renders. The zip-file contains bodypaint textures and standard materials.
- Inside scene: - model - 21 textures, 2 materials, 1 alphamap
- No cleaning up necessary, just drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
- No special plugin needed to open scene.
- Phong shading interpolation / Smoothing - 35°
-The files contains seperate parts for a Flying and a Standing-Version
- NOTE - In obj, lwo and fbx the Alphamap for the propellor (Run_Alpha) in the fly-version must manually load in the Materialcanal / Opacitycanal.
- c4d R16
- Polygones - 132396 Vertices - 83639 - 31 Objects
- 24 textures - 2 materials - 1 alpha-map
- obj File - lwo file - fbx - File Version 2010
The North American Aviation P-51 Mustang was a long-range single-seat World War 2 fighter aircraft. Designed, built and airborne in just 117 days, the Mustang first flew in RAF service as a fighter-bomber and reconnaissance aircraft before conversion to a bomber escort, employed in raids over Germany, helping ensure Allied air superiority from early 1944.
North American P-51D-25-NA – Fighting Lady – 475th FS – 506th FG – Pacific – Based at Iwo Jima 1945