SD.KFZ 184 Panzerjaeger Tiger (P) - Elefant - Heavy tank destroyer designed by Ferdinand Porsche
Originally modelled in cinema4D 16. Detailed enough for close-up renders. The zip-file contains bodypaint textures and standard materials.
- Inside scene: -model - 20 textures, 3 bumpmaps
- All materials, bodypaint-textures and textures are included.
- No cleaning up necessary, just drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
- No special plugin needed to open scene.
- Phong shading interpolation / Smoothing - 35°
- NOTE - In lwo, 3ds, fbx and obj the Bumpmaps (Shirts_R, Turret_Bump and Body_Bump) must manually load in the Materialcanal.
- c4d Version R16
- Polygones - 587270 Vertices - 453685 - 257 Objects - 34 textures - 3 bumpmaps
- obj File - lwo file - 3ds file - fbx file Version 2010
The Panzerjaeger Tiger (P) Elefant (German elephant - model number SD:KFZ 184) Was a heavy tank destroyer of the german Wehrmacht in World War II. They originallly build under the name Ferdinand, after their Designer Ferdinand Porsche.