Originally modelled in cinema4D. Detailed enough for close-up renders. The zip-file contains bodypaint textures and standard materials.
- Inside scene: -model - 7 textures - 4 bumpmaps
- All materials, bodypaint-textures and textures are included.
- No cleaning up necessary, just drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
- No special plugin needed to open scene.
- Phong shading interpolation / Smoothing - 35°
- NOTE - In lightwave the 4 Bumpmaps (Receiver_Bump, Magazine_B, Barrel_Bump and Trigger_Bump) must manually load in the Materialcanal.
- c4d Version R16
- Polygones - 32907 Vertices - 31043 - 7 Objects - 7 textures - 4 bumpmaps
- obj File - lwo file - 3ds file - fbx file Version 2010
The Thompson is an American submachine gun, invented by John T. Thompson in 1919, that became infamous during the Prohibition era. It was a common sight in the media of the time, being used by both law enforcement officers and criminals. The Thompson was also known informally as: the "Tommy Gun", "Trench Broom", "Trench Sweeper", "Chicago Typewriter", "Chicago Piano", "Chicago Style", and "chopper".
The Thompson was favored by soldiers, criminals, police and civilians alike for its ergonomics, compactness, large .45 ACP cartidge, reliability, and high volume of automatic fire. It has since gained popularity among civilian collectors for its historical significance.
Let’s take a look into high- definition Colt Model1921 Thompson Submachine Gun 3D Model.
The Thompson is an American submachine gun, invented by John T. Thompson in 1919, that became infamous during the Prohibition era. It was a common sight in the media of the time, being used by both law enforcement officers and criminals. It was not only used by soldiers and the police but by criminals and civilians for its superior ergonomics and compactness.
– Inside scene: -model – 7 textures – 4 bump maps
– All materials, body paint-textures and textures are included.
– No cleaning up necessary, just drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
– No special plugin needed to open a scene.
– Phong shading interpolation / Smoothing
At FlatPyramid, we have developed a high resolution 3-D model of Colt Model1921 Thompson. It is available in 3ds, max formats for commercial, non-commercial and editing purposes. The design can be used in any project. It is one of the most detailed models of the Colt Model 1921 Thompson that you will come across on the web. These models are used in difficult architectural visualizations, animations, movies or games. These models use filters to find rigged, animated, low-poly.
If you are looking for a high definition 3D model with a detailed and fully textured interior, then your quest is completed here. You can also see various formats for rendering in the specifications lifting its value among the animators for the visualization process. In case of any query, please feel free to contact us.
Thanks for showing interest in buying a 3-D model of a Colt Model1921 Thompson.