Originally modelled in cinema4D. Detailed enough for close-up renders. The zip-file contains bodypaint textures and standard materials.
- Inside scene: - model
- No cleaning up necessary, just drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
- No special plugin needed to open scene.
- Phong shading interpolation / Smoothing - 35°
- Polygones - 144434 Vertices - 129341 - 80 Objects
- obj File - lwo file - fbx - File Version 2010
The 2cm Flak 38 was a German anti-aircraft gun used in World War II. Originally produced for the Kriegsmarine in 1938, it was accepted by the Luftwaffe and ground forces in 1940 and remained in production until 1945.