- Inside scene: -model - 11 textures, 2 bumpmaps
- All materials, bodypaint-textures and textures are included.
- No cleaning up necessary, just drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
- No special plugin needed to open scene.
- Phong shading interpolation / Smoothing - 35°
- NOTE - In lwo, obj, 3ds and fbx the 2 Bumpmaps (Body_Bump and Receiver_Bump) must manually load in the Materialcanal.
- c4d Version R16
- Polygones - 266800 - Vertices - 258577 - 11 Objects - 11 textures - 2 Bumpmaps
- obj File - lwo file - 3ds file - fbx file Version 2010
The AK-74 (Kalashnikov automatic rifle model 1974) is a 5,45mm assault rifle developed in the early 1970s in the Soviet Union. It was developed from the earlier AKM AK-47 and introduced in 1974.