- Inside scene: -model - 11 textures, 2 bumpmaps
- All materials, bodypaint-textures and textures are included.
- No cleaning up necessary, just drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
- No special plugin needed to open scene.
- Phong shading interpolation / Smoothing - 35°
- NOTE - In lwo, obj, 3ds and fbx the 2 Bumpmaps (Body_Bump and Receiver_Bump) must manually load in the Materialcanal.
- c4d Version R16
- Polygones - 266800 - Vertices - 258577 - 11 Objects - 11 textures - 2 Bumpmaps
- obj File - lwo file - 3ds file - fbx file Version 2010
The AK-74 (Kalashnikov automatic rifle model 1974) is a 5,45mm assault rifle developed in the early 1970s in the Soviet Union. It was developed from the earlier AKM AK-47 and introduced in 1974.
The AK-74 is an assault rifle developed in the early 1970s by Russian weapons designer Mikhail Kalashnikov to replace the earlier AKM. It uses a smaller 5.45×39mm cartridge, replacing the 7.62×39mm chambering of earlier Kalashnikov-pattern weapons.The AK stands for “automatic Kalashnikov. More than 20 countries currently produce the AK-47 . China is the world’s largest producer of them.
At FlatPyramid, we have developed a high resolution 3-D model of a Kalashnikov AK 74. This is a Realistic 3d model with Texture. Originally modelled in cinema 4D. Detailed enough for close-up renders. The zip-file contains body paint textures and standard materials. All materials and textures are included. You have no cleaning up necessary and special plugin needed to open a scene just drop your models into the scene and start rendering. Inside scene: Model – 11 textures, 2 bump maps.
This model is available in 3ds, max formats for commercial, non-commercial and editing purposes. The design can be used in any project. It is one of the most detailed models of a Kalashnikov AK 74 that you will come across on the web. These models are used in difficult architectural visualizations, animations, movies or games.
Download this 3D model from FlatPyramid at the best price available online. Feel free to contact us at any time, in case you have any queries regarding the product.
Thanks for choosing the FlatPyramid for 3D model services.