Download Opel Blitz - 21 Panzer-Division on Flatpyramid.
Originally modeled in cinema4D 11.. Detailed enough for close-up renders. The zip-file contains bodypaint textures and standard materials.
Production of these cars was started in April 1937 and lasted until 1944. Perhaps this truck has become the most produced in Germany. During the years of production, the industry of the Third Reich produced 82,356 trucks of this brand. In 1936, Opel introduced another innovation for its truck - a drive on both axles. This modification of the Opel Blitz gets the index 3.6-6700A (the letter A - from the German word Allrad, which means all-wheel drive). All-wheel drive Blitz could climb the mountain with a slope of up to 70%. The drive to the front axle was carried out thanks to the gearbox, which was controlled by the driver in the cab. The next innovative solution was the implementation of a tracked drive - this version was called the Opel Blitz Maultier.
Opel Blitz was widely used by the Wehrmacht, as the German army relied specifically on wheeled vehicles. About 500 such vehicles were required to provide only an infantry division and motorized and light divisions needed 1600-1800 vehicles. Special cars were created on the basis of this car: medical service car, communication service car, and others.
- Inside scene: -model - 8 textures
- All materials, bodypaint-textures, and textures are included.
- No cleaning up necessary, just drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
- No special plugin needed to open scene.
- Phong shading interpolation / Smoothing - 35°
- c4d Version R16
- Polygons - 288226 Vertices - 217043 - 10 Objects - 8 textures
- obj File - lwo file - 3ds file - fbx file Version 2010
Opel Blitz 3D model on Flatpyramid.