Originally modeled in cinema4D. Detailed enough for close-up renders. The zip-file contains bodypaint textures and standard materials.
According to the number of cars produced (as of April 14, 1945, only in Germany - 30,573 pieces - including spare parts kits for airplanes, which were about 1/6 counted as produced airplanes; total production - taking into account the release in Frankist Spain in 1944-1958 and post-war Czechoslovakia in 1945-1948 - more than 33,000 copies, there is also information that the total production of aircraft of the Bf.109 family was 34,826 or even 34,852 copies) is one of the most massive aircraft in history, second only to the Il-2 attack aircraft ( 36,163 m Ashina) and a light general-purpose aircraft Cessna 172 Skyhawk. Sometimes you can find the statement that the training aircraft, and later - including the U-2 night bomber (Po-2), also exceeded the production volumes of Bf.109 (figures up to 40 thousand issued by the U-2 are called). But this does not find confirmation in Soviet sources estimating the production of U-2 in approximately 33,000 cars.
- Inside scene: - model - 16 textures, 1 material, 1 alphamap
- No cleaning up necessary, just drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
- No special plugin needed to open scene.
- Phong shading interpolation / Smoothing - 35°
-The files contains seperate parts for a Flying and a Standing-Version
- NOTE - In obj, lwo and fbx the Alphamap for the propellor (Prop_Run_Alpha) in the fly-version must manually load in the Materialcanal / Opacitycanal.
- c4d R16
- Polygones - 229891 Vertices - 232899 - 31 Objects
- 16 textures - 1 material - 1 alpha-map
- obj file - lwo file – 3ds file - fbx file Version 2010