Originally modeled in cinema4D. Detailed enough for close-up renders. The zip-file contains bodypaint textures and standard materials.
Republic P-47 Thunderbolt was a hunting- American bombing plane. It was a powerful airplane, armed with 8 Browning M2 machine guns, four in each wing. The full load was eight tons and could carry up to 8 rockets of 5 inches and an impressive load of bombs of up to 1100 kg.
The P-47 Thunderbolt was one of the main US jet fighters during the Second World War but was also used by other allied countries such as France, Britain, Russia, and Brazil.
- Inside scene: - model - 27 textures, 1 materials, 1 alphamap
- No cleaning up necessary, just drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
- No special plugin needed to open scene.
- Phong shading interpolation / Smoothing - 35°
-The files contains seperate parts for a Flying and a Standing-Version
- NOTE - In obj, lwo and fbx the Alphamap for the propellor (Run_Alpha) in the fly-version must manually load in the Materialcanal / Opacitycanal.
- Polygones - 148218 Vertices - 96965 - 27 Objects
- 27 textures - 1 materials - 1 alpha-map
- obj File - lwo file - fbx - File Version 2010