Republic P-47D Thunderbolt Rozzie Geth II 3D model originally modeled in cinema4D 9.5. Detailed enough for close-up renders. The zip-file contains bodypaint textures and standard materials.
Republic P-47D Thunderbolt 3d model is a US-destroyed bomber, developed in the early 1940s by Republic Aviation under the leadership of the Georgian immigrant Alexander Kartveli. Developed as a replacement for the Seversky P-35. P-47 Sanderbolt was the largest, heaviest and most expensive fighter aircraft in the US Army with a piston internal combustion engine. He was one of the most widespread planes of the Second World War, which was at the disposal of the US Air Force, as well as the Allied Air Forces. Delivered along the Lend-Lease to the Soviet Union. Got a nickname "Jug".
- Alternative Equipment: An additional Rocket-Launcher – Droptank or M65 Bomb
- Inside scene: - model - 24 textures, 1 materials, 1 alphamap
- No cleaning up necessary, just drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
- No special plugin needed to open scene.
- Phong shading interpolation / Smoothing – 35°
-The files contains seperate parts for a Flying and a Standing-Version
- NOTE - In obj, lwo and fbx the Alphamap for the propellor (Run_Alpha) in the fly-version must manually load in the Materialcanal / Opacitycanal.
- c4d R16
- Polygones - 151170 Vertices - 105662 - 31 Objects
- obj File – lwo file - fbx - File Version 2010
Download Republic P-47D Thunderbolt 3d model on Flatpyramid.