Originally modelled in cinema4D. Detailed enough for close-up renders. The zip-file contains bodypaint textures and standard materials.
- Alternative Equipment: An additional Rocket-Launcher - Droptank or M65 Bomb
- Inside scene: - model - 23 textures, 2 materials, 1 alphamap
- No cleaning up necessary, just drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
- No special plugin needed to open scene.
- Phong shading interpolation / Smoothing - 35°
-The files contains seperate parts for a Flying and a Standing-Version
- NOTE - In obj, lwo and fbx the Alphamap for the propellor (Run_Alpha) in the fly-version must manually load in the Materialcanal / Opacitycanal.
- Polygones - 150725 Vertices - 105219 - 30 Objects
- 23 textures - 2 materials - 1 alpha-map
- obj File - lwo file - fbx - File Version 2010
Republic P-47D Thunderbolt – Virginia – 390th FS – 366th FG – European Theater – 1944