BMW GS980R Dakar 1985
- Made in 3DS Max 2010. Compatible with 2010 and later versions.
- Both standard and Brazil r/s materials included.
- The scene is set in millimetres, and the motorcycle is scaled correctly.
- All objects in the scene are named properly for their easy identification
- All texture bitmaps are included. The bodywork texture has a 4096x4096px resolution, and the speedometer has a resolution of 1800x1000.
BMW GS980R Dakar 1985 is a German motorcycle planned and manufactured by BMW Motorrad. The bike designation G/S stands for the German words Gelände/Straße. BMW GS 980R is also known for adventure bike cause of its dual-sport design, which is capable of both on-road and off-road activities.
The R 80 G/S is the primary enormous uprooting multi-sport bicycle available in the market. It has 797.5 cc motor BMW type 247 motor which is an altered rendition of R65 outline including Nikasil chambers, electronic start and a lighter flywheel. At the back, the bicycle had the new mono switch, a joined single-sided swing-arm and driveshaft, with the back damping gave by a solitary safeguard.
At FlatPyramid, we have designed a 3D model of a GS980R Dakar. This is a Realistic 3d model with Texture, Real-world scale and exact proportions. This model is no Photoshop or compositing used; Product is ready to render out-of-the-box. This model can also be used for a variety of purposes such as drawing, animated movies, projects, educational intent, filmmaking, and much more, the model is perfect for you.
If you are in search of the same model then end your search with us. 3D artists at FlatPyramid is provide you with ready high detailed 3D models in various file formats that can be easily downloaded and used to speed and enhance your 3d modeling and rendering. In case of any query, please feel free to contact us. We shall be glad to help you.
Thank you for showing interest in the 3D model of a BMW GS980R Dakar 1985.