Harley-Davidson XL1200 Sportster Forty-Eight 2014
- Fully modeled in 3ds Max 2010. Compatible since that version on.
- All textures included. All bodywork maps are 4096x4096.
- All objects are properly named for their easy identification.
- The .MAX version includes both the Brazil r/s materials used on the previews above and Standard materials, in case you prefer not to use Brazil r/s.
- No other plugins are used.
- All polygonal geometry. See wireframe renders.
- The model is in scale, in millimeters.
The Harley Davidson Sportster is a line of motorcycles produced constantly since 1957 by Harley Davidson. Sportster model are nominated in Harley’s product code by beginning with “XL”. In 1952, the predecessors to the Sportster, the Model K Sport and Sport Solo motorcycles, were introduced. These models K, KK, KH and KHK to 1956 had a sidevalve engine, whereas the later XL Sportster models use an overhead valve engine.
The unit construction of the Harley Davidson Sportster, which has essentially been unchanged since its inception becasue the side-valve 750 cc “K” model in 1952, was retained with the Evolution engine upgrade in 1986, leading to a one of its kind valve train configuration.
In the 2010 model year, Harley Davidson launched the XL1200 X “Forty-Eight” model. It is similar to the “Dark” Nightster style but has the classic 1948 style small peanut tank, wire wheels, forward-controls, a wider front tire with a fat front end and chopped front fender, a slammed speedo with under mount mirrors, low solo single seat, and low suspension.
At FlatPyramid, we have created a high resolution 3D model of the Harley-Davidson XL1200 Sportster Forty-Eight 2014. It is available in different formats for various uses. It can be used for commercial, non-commercial and editorial purposes. This is an ultra realistic 3D model and we hope that you like it.
In case of any query, feel free to contact us. We shall be glad to help you out.
Thanks for showing interest in the 3D model of the Harley-Davidson XL1200 Sportster Forty-Eight 2014.