43M Zrinyi II 3D model originally modeled in cinema4D. Detailed enough for close-up renders. The zip-file contains bodypaint textures and standard materials.
Hungarian self-propelled artillery mounts (SAU) of the Second World War, the class of assault guns, average in mass. Created in 1942-1943 on the basis of the tank "Turan", modeled on the German self-propelled guns StuG III. In 1943-1944, 66 "Zrinyi" were produced, used by Hungarian troops until 1945. After the war, at least one ACS of this type was used as a training until the early 1950s. Named in honor of the Hungarian-Croatian national hero Miklos Zrinyi.
A total of 72 Zrinyi II were released: in 1943 - 33, 1944 - 39, another 6 did not have time to finish. №№ 3Н-001 - 3Н-072. Manufacturers: Weiss Manfred - 66, Ganz - 6 and 6 unfinished.
40 / 43M Zrínyi (Zrínyi II) - the base model, armed with a 105-mm howitzer. Issued 72 units.
- Inside scene: -model - 14 textures
- All materials, bodypaint-textures and textures are included.
- No cleaning up necessary, just drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
- No special plugin needed to open scene.
- Phong shading interpolation / Smoothing - 35°
- c4d Version R16
- Polygones - 350350 Vertices - 254312 - 202 Objects - 14 textures
- obj File - lwo file - 3ds file - fbx file Version 2010
Download 43M Zrinyi II 3D model on Flatpyramid.