Originally modelled in cinema4D 9.5. Detailed enough for close-up renders. The zip-file contains bodypaint textures and standard materials.
Features in c4d:
- Inside scene: -model (287 objects) - 25 textures, 3 bumpmaps
- All materials, bodypaint-textures and textures are included.
- No cleaning up necessary, just drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
- No special plugin needed to open scene.
- Phong shading interpolation / Smoothing - 35°
- NOTE - In lwo, 3ds, fbx and obj the 3 Bumpmaps (Hull_Bump, Shirt_LR and Shirt_RR ) must manually load in the Materialcanal.
- Polygones - 555047 Vertices - 463998 - 287 Objects - 25 Materials and 3 Bumpmaps
- obj File - lwo file - 3ds file - fbx file Version 2010
The Flakpanzer IV "Wirbelwind" (Whirlwind in German) was a self-propelled anti-aircraft gun based on tue Panzer IV tank. It was developed in 1944 as a successor to the earlier self-propelled anti-aircraft gun Moebelwagen.