Panzer 3 Ausf.M 3D model originally modeled in cinema4D. Detailed enough for close-up renders. The zip-file contains bodypaint textures and standard materials.
The last modification of the Pz.III, armed with a 50-mm cannon. Total released 517 tanks. Another 167 were made in the variant Pz.III Ausf.N, and 100 - as flame-throwing tanks Pz.III (Fl). Modification M tanks, produced from October 1942 to February 1943, differed slightly from Ausf.L. So, on the sides of the tower, they installed three mortars for launching 90-millimeter smoke grenades. Evacuation hatches in the sides of the hull were eliminated, which made it possible to increase the gun ammunition from 84 to 98 shots. The exhaust equipment is adapted to overcome without preparation of fords to a depth of 1.3 m (previous versions of the Troika could overcome ford to a depth of 0.8 m). Lights moved from the front sheet on the wings. Ausf.M tanks received brackets for fastening anti-tank screens, the installation of the anti-aircraft machine gun on the commander's turret and some other improvements.
- Inside scene: -model - 27 materials, 2 bump maps
- All materials, bodypaint-textures, and textures are included.
- No cleaning up necessary, just drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
- No special plugin needed to open scene.
- Phong shading interpolation / Smoothing - 35°
- NOTE - In lwo, 3ds, fbx and obj the Bumpmaps (Shirt_LR and Shirt_LL) must manually load in the Materialcanal.
- c4d Version R16
- Polygons - 760869 Vertices - 696687 - 237 Objects - 27 textures - 2 bump maps
- obj File - lwo file - 3ds file - fbx file Version 2010
Download Panzer 3 Ausf.M 3D model on Flatpyramid.