This 3D model was originally modeled in cinema4D 9.5. Detailed enough for close-up renders. The zip-file contains bodypaint textures and standard materials.
SdKfz 250, Sonderkraftfahrzeug 250 (special vehicle 250) is a German light semi-tracked armored personnel carrier during the Second World War.
Mainly intended for the transportation of half of the infantry unit. Produced in several versions, for various needs. A total of 6,628 units of all modifications were released.
The body of the armored personnel carrier was welded from straight rolled armor plates located at rational inclination angles. There were two options for manufacturing the case - the old version (alt) and the new (neu). In the new version, the body had a simpler design and was assembled from a smaller number of parts (9 parts instead of 19 in the alt version). In appearance, the new version was very similar to the body of the Sd.Kfz.251 Ausf.D armored personnel carrier.
In front of it were an engine and a controlled automobile bridge. In the middle part, there is a control compartment, and in the aft part of the vehicle, there is an amphibious compartment open on top.
- Inside scene: - model - 13 textures
- All materials, bodypaint-textures and textures are included.
- No cleaning up necessary, just drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
- No special plugin needed to open scene.
- Phong shading interpolation / Smoothing - 35°
- c4d Version R16
- Polygones - 372116 Vertices - 297292 - 99 Objects - 13 textures
- obj File - lwo file - 3ds file - fbx file Version 2010