Originally modelled in cinema4D. Detailed enough for close-up renders. The zip-file contains bodypaint textures and standard materials.
- Inside scene: -model - 30 materials, 5 bumpmaps
- All materials, bodypaint-textures and textures are included.
- No cleaning up necessary, just drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
- No special plugin needed to open scene.
- Phong shading interpolation / Smoothing - 35°
- NOTE - In lwo, 3ds, fbx and obj the 5 Bumpmaps (Shirt_LBump, Shirt_LBump, Gun_Bump, Hull_Bump and Turret_Bump) must manually load in the Materialcanal.
- c4d Version R16
- Polygones - 552648 Vertices - 450256 - 306 Objects - 30 textures - 5 bumpmaps
- obj File - lwo file - 3ds file - fbx file Version 2010
The Panzerkampfwagen IV (Pz.Kpfw. IV), commonly known as the Panzer IV, was a Medium tank developed in Nazi Germany in tue late 1930s and used extensively during the Second World War.
Its ordnance inventory designation was SD.KFZ 161.