Starter Motor for engines
Originally modelled in cinema4D. Detailed enough for close-up renders. The zip-file contains textures or standard materials
- No cleaning up necessary, just drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
- No special plugin needed to open scene.
- Phong shading interpolation / Smoothing - 35°
- NOTE - The 3ds, lwo, obj -files contains only textures, no shaders.
- c4d Version R16
- Polygones - 65062 - Vertices - 34507 - 1 Object - 7 materials
- obj File - lwo file - 3ds file - fbx file Version 2010
A starter (also self starter, self, or starter motor) is an electric motor in case of very large engines or other device used for rotating an internal-combustion engine so as to initiate the engine's operation under its own power.