Skeleton of a Human 3D model on Flatpyramid.
THIS SCENE RENDERS EXACTLY AS ATTACHED PREVIEW.
no postprocessing of any kind.
In biology, the skeletal system or skeleton is the biological system that provides support, support and protection to soft tissues and muscles in living organisms. The skeletal system has functions of locomotion, support, and protection. The vertebrates have an internal skeleton or endoskeleton, consisting of bones, which are joined together by the joints. The science that is responsible for studying the bones is called osteology.
The bones are formed by cells called osteocytes, which are formed from the differentiation of osteoblasts. Among the mineral salts that make up the bones are calcium salts, carbonates, and phosphates. The deficiency of these minerals in the bones can lead to their being less resistant.
Complete High Definition 3D model of a human skeleton.
- Created in 3dsmax
- Anatomicaly and medicaly correct
- High Definition model for extreme close-ups
- State of the art texturing & lightning
- All parts fully mapped
- All materials with normal maps
- scene with light included - download and press render
This model is available for:
- 3ds max 2009 (Render Ready: 2 versions in separate files: VRay & default Scanline Renderer. Materials, light setup and textures included.)
- Maya 2009 (Render Ready, MentalRay Renderer)
- Cinema4D R10 (Render Ready, Default Renderer)
- LightWave 6 (materials)
- Softimage (materials)
multi file formats for various software:
- 3DS (materials)
- OBJ (materials)
- FBX (materials)
file sizes - low poly, hi poly:
- 3ds max 3MB, 3MB (turbosmooth modifier)
- Cinema4D 7MB, 150MB
- LightWave 3MB, 53MB
- Softimage 19MB, 433MB
- 3DS 3MB, 41MB
- OBJ 8MB, 167MB
- FBX 7MB, 121MB
- DXF 21MB, 455MB
By using this model in your project you are sure to please your client with a top class, accurate and realistic representation of the human skeleton.
Also check out my other anatomy models, just click on my user name to see complete gallery.
Download Skeleton of a Human 3D model on Flatpyramid.