Originally modelled in cinema4D 9.5. Detailed enough for close-up renders. The zip-file contains bodypaint textures and standard materials. With lowpoly interior.
- Model is fully textured with all materials applied.
- All textures and materials are included.
- Inside scene c4d: -model -skydom -28 objects - 36 materials, bodypaint-textures or textures
- No cleaning up necessary, just drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
- No special plugin needed to open scene.
- Phong shading interpolation Smoothing - 30 grade
- NOTE - In lightwave the Bumpmap (Verdeck_R) must manually load in the Materialcanal.
- Polygones - 669059 Vertices - 584285 - 5 Objects - 36 Materials and 1 Bumpmap
- Polygones - 814403 Vertices - 691316 - 15 Objects - 36 Materials and 1 Bumpmap
Unimog designates a range of multi purpose four wheel drive medium trucks produced by Mercedes-Benz, a division of Daimler AG. The name Unimog is pronounced in German and is an acronym for the German UNIversal-MOtor-Geraet, Geraet being the German word for machine or device. They are built in the Mercedes truck plant in W�rth am Rhein in Germany.