Originally modelled in cinema4D 16. Detailed enough for close-up renders. The zip-file contains bodypaint textures and standard materials.
- Inside scene: -model - 11 textures
- All materials, bodypaint-textures and textures are included.
- No cleaning up necessary, just drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
- No special plugin needed to open scene.
- Phong shading interpolation / Smoothing - 35°
- c4d Version R16
- Polygones - 470712 Vertices - 298695 - 13 Objects - 11 textures
- obj File - lwo file - 3ds file - fbx file Version 2010
The Opel Blitz, the workhorse of the Wehrmacht, saw service throughout World War Two and on all fronts wherever the German Army went. This versatile medium truck was produced in various forms and is mainly remembered as a troop and supply transport, however it also found application as a tanker, mobile workshop, anti-aircraft gun platform and ambulance.
Opel Blitz – 3t Cargo Truck with Radiokoffer – Panzer Lehr Division – France 1944