The Panzerkampfwagen IV (Pz.Kpfw. IV), commonly known as the Panzer IV, was a medium tank developed in Nazi Germany in the late 1930s and used extensively during the Second World War. Its ordnance inventory designation was Sd.Kfz. 161.
In April 1941 production of the Panzer IV Ausf. F started. It featured 50-millimetre (1.97 in) single-plate armor on the turret and hull, as opposed to the appliqu� armor added to the Ausf. E,16 and a further increase in side armor to 30 millimetres (1.18 in).
With 5 textures.