Originally modelled in cinema4D. Detailed enough for close-up renders. The zip-file contains bodypaint textures and standard materials.
- Inside scene: -model - 10 textures, 4 Materials and 4 bumpmaps
- All materials, bodypaint-textures and textures are included.
- No cleaning up necessary, just drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
- No special plugin needed to open scene.
- Phong shading interpolation / Smoothing - 35°
- NOTE - In lwo, obj, 3ds and fbx the 2 Bumpmaps (Grip_Bump, Sight_Bump, Gear_Bump and Receiver_UB) must manually load in the Materialcanal.
- c4d Version R16
- Polygones - 61815 - Vertices - 41055 - 27 Objects - 10 textures - 4 Materials - 4 Bumpmaps
- obj File - lwo file - 3ds file - fbx file Version 2010
The M4 carbine is a family of firearms tracing its lineage back to earlier carbine versions of the M16, all based on the original AR-15 made byArma Lite. It is a shorter and lighter version of the M16A2 assault rifle, achieving 80% parts commonality with the M16A2. The M4 has selective fire options including semi-automatic and three-round burst (like the M16A2), while the M4A1 has a full auto option in place of the three-round burst.