Originally modelled in cinema4D. Detailed enough for close-up renders. The zip-file contains bodypaint textures and standard materials.
- Inside scene: -model - 24 textures and 3 bumpmaps
- All materials, bodypaint-textures and textures are included.
- No cleaning up necessary, just drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
- No special plugin needed to open scene.
- Phong shading interpolation / Smoothing - 35°
- NOTE - In lwo, obj, 3ds and fbx the 3 Bumpmaps (Grip_Bump, Stock_Bump and Receiver_UBump) must manually load in the Materialcanal.
- c4d Version R16
- Polygones - 97239 - Vertices - 81757 - 37 Objects - 24 textures - 3 Bumpmaps
- obj File - lwo file - 3ds file - fbx file Version 2010
The Special Operations Peculiar Modification (SOPMOD) kit is an accessory system for the M4A1 carbine used by USSOCOM. The kit allows special forces operators to configure their weapons to individual preferences and mission requirements.
The M4A1 is introduced in Blackout as the SOPMOD variant, supporting a Red Dot Sight, an AN/PEQ-2A laser module, which is always equipped with a foregrip and a unique Reflex Sight. The M4A1 SOPMOD with iron sights that is found in Ultimatum. The M4A1 SOPMOD is a derivative model of the base M4 Carbine which itself is a compact version of the ubiquitous M16 assault rifle of the 1950s and 1960s, intended for precision close engagement, primarily in urban warfare environments. Advanced Combat Optical Gunsight (ACOG) is a series of telescopic sights manufactured by Trijicon designed to be used on the M16 rifle and M4 carbine. The ACOG Sight is available in multiplayer for all primary weapons, costing 2000 COD Points. The ACOG Sight is also available on the Python, making this the first time the ACOG Sight has been available on a handgun.
Weapon Camouflage, usually referred to as Camo, is a colored pattern applied to weapons to allow them to blend in to environments. Camouflages are earned by ranking up one’s weapon rather than through headshot challenges. There are no secondary weapon camouflages present in the game. Colt’s rifles are the only rifles available to sportsmen, hunters and other shooters that are manufactured in the Colt factory and based on the same military standards and specifications as the United States issue Colt M16 rifle and M4 carbine.
Our 3D artist has created 3D model of Colt M4A1 Sopmod ACOG Camouflage originally modeled in cinema4D file formats with high resolution and accurate dimensions which is maximally close to the original.
Thank you for showing interest in buying 3D model at FlatPyramid. However, if you have any queries feel free to contact us at (310) 697-3740.