PzKpfw III - Panzer 3 - Ausf.M - 421 3D model.
Originally modeled in cinema4D. Detailed enough for close-up renders. The zip-file contains bodypaint textures and standard materials.
Panzerkampfwagen III - German medium tank since World War II, mass-produced from 1938 to 1943. The abbreviated names of this tank were Pz.Kpfw.III, Panzer III, Pz.III. In the departmental rubricator of Nazi German military equipment, this tank was designated Sd. Kfz. 141 (Sonderkraftfahrzeug 141 - special purpose machine 141). In Soviet historical documents and popular literature, Pz.Kpfw.III was referred to as "Type 3", T-III or T-3.
Panzer 3 3D model vehicles were used by the Wehrmacht from the first day of the Second World War. The latest records of the combat use of Pz.Kpfw.III in the regular composition of the units of the Wehrmacht date back to mid-1944, single tanks fought until the surrender of Germany. From mid-1941 to early 1943, Pz.Kpfw.III was the basis of the Wehrmacht’s armored forces (Panzervaffe) and, despite its relative weakness compared to the tanks of the anti-Hitler coalition countries modern to it, made a significant contribution to the Wehrmacht’s achievements of that period. Tanks of this type were delivered to the Axis-allied armies of Germany. Captured Pz.Kpfw.III with good results used by the Red Army and the allies. On the basis of the Pz.Kpfw.III in Germany and the USSR, self-propelled artillery installations (ACS) were created for various purposes.
- Inside scene: -model - 39 materials, 2 bumpmaps
- All materials, bodypaint-textures and textures are included.
- No cleaning up necessary, just drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
- No special plugin needed to open scene.
- Phong shading interpolation / Smoothing - 35°
- NOTE - In lwo, 3ds, fbx and obj the Bumpmaps (Shirt_LR and Shirt_LL) must manually load in the Materialcanal.
- c4d Version R16
- Polygones - 770088 Vertices - 704484 - 249 Objects - 39 textures - 2 bumpmaps
- obj File - lwo file - 3ds file - fbx file Version 2010
Download PzKpfw III 3D model on Flatpyramid.