Originally modelled in cinema4D 16. Detailed enough for close-up renders. The zip-file contains bodypaint textures and standard materials.
- Inside scene: -model - 18 materials, 2 bumpmaps
- All materials, bodypaint-textures and textures are included.
- No cleaning up necessary, just drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
- No special plugin needed to open scene.
- Phong shading interpolation / Smoothing - 35°
- NOTE - In lwo, 3ds, fbx and obj the Bumpmaps (Shirt_LR and Shirt_LL) must manually load in the Materialcanal.
- c4d Version R16
- Polygones - 714050 Vertices - 648113 - 210 Objects - 18 textures - 2 bumpmaps
- obj File - lwo file - 3ds file - fbx file Version 2010
Command version of the Panzer 3 Ausf.E. The main gun and all the equipment associated with it had been removed to make way for extra radio equipment, and so a dummy gun barrel was put in place. The main turret itself was bolted in place and as a result the turret mounted machine gun, which was the only weapon carried on the Panzerbefehlswagen III, had a limited 60 degree traverse.
The main identifying feature of the Panzerbefehlswagen III was the large frame antenna required for the FuG 8, which resembles a hand rail placed around the rear deck of the tank.
The different Sd Kfz numbers ( 266, 267, 268) refer to the radio equipment installed.