Originally modelled in cinema4D 16. Detailed enough for close-up renders. The zip-file contains bodypaint textures and standard materials.
- Inside scene: -model - 24 materials, 2 bumpmaps
- All materials, bodypaint-textures and textures are included.
- No cleaning up necessary, just drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
- No special plugin needed to open scene.
- Phong shading interpolation / Smoothing - 35°
- NOTE - In lwo, 3ds, fbx and obj the 2 Bumpmap (Shirt_LR and Shirt_RR) must manually load in the Materialcanal.
- Polygones - 818809 Vertices - 820594 - 212 Objects - 24 textures - 1 bumpmap
- obj File - lwo file - 3ds file - fbx file Version 2010
The Sturmgeschütz III (StuG III) assault gun was Germany‘s most produced armoured fighting vehicle during World War II. It was built on the chassis of the proben Panzer III tank. Initially intended as a mobile, armoured light gun for infantry support, the StuG was continually modified and was widely employed as a tank destroyer.