Originally modelled in cinema4D. Detailed enough for close-up renders. The zip-file contains bodypaint textures and standard materials.
The first cars, designated HKL 6p, were released in 1937, and the zero-series armored personnel carriers - in 1938. The name of the armored personnel carrier completely sounded like this - “mitteler gepanzert Mannschaftstransportwagen” (MTW) - that is, an average armored personnel carrier. The first production samples of the Sd Kfz 251 arrived in the summer of 1939.
Sd Kfz 251 armored personnel carriers were produced in four versions - Ausf. A, B, C, and D, and in 23 specialized versions, differing from each other in weapons and equipment. Variants were designated by numbers, for example Sd Kfz 251/3 or Sd Kfz 251/16. It should be noted that the specialized version of the armored personnel carrier could belong to any of the four modifications, for example, the Sd Kfz 251/3 was produced on the basis of Ausf. A and Ausf. D. The modification that was used to build a specialized version can, in principle, be determined only by the year of manufacture of the specific instance.
Sd. Kfz.251 / 1 - the main production model. Open top welded armored hull. Armament 1 - 2 machine guns, crew of 12 (2 + 10) people. Part of the machines was equipped with special containers for launching missiles - Wurfrahmen 40 - caliber 280 and 320 mm. Three containers were attached to each side. Combat weight 9.14 tons, crew of 7 people. Adopted in 1940 - received the nickname "Infantry" Stuka "."
- Inside scene: -model - 15 textures
- All materials, bodypaint-textures and textures are included.
- No cleaning up necessary, just drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
- No special plugin needed to open scene.
- Phong shading interpolation / Smoothing - 35°
- c4d Version
- Polygones - 345033 Vertices - 271981 - 146 Objects - 15 textures
- obj File - lwo file - 3ds file - fbx file Version 2010