Originally modeled in cinema4D. Detailed enough for close-up renders. The zip-file contains bodypaint textures and standard materials.
The SdKfz 251, Sonderkraftfahrzeug 251 3D model is a German medium semi-tracked armored personnel carrier during the Second World War.
Created by Hanomag in 1938 on the basis of an artillery tractor Sd Kfz 11 and produced serially from June 1939 to March 1945. During World War II, the SdKfz 251 along with the lightweight SdKfz 250 was the main armored carrier of Germany, and also served as the basis for a whole family of combat vehicles for various purposes.
In terms of the number of copies released during World War II, it was second only to the American armored personnel carrier M3. In its course, SdKfz 251 was supplied in insignificant quantities to the allies of Germany, and in the postwar period, its upgraded version of the Tatra OT-810 was produced in Czechoslovakia until 1962 at the Podpolyanske Stroitelny plant in Detva. In the 1980s, the Czechoslovak Army was massively removed from service, and in 1995 the last copies were removed from storage.
- Inside scene: -model - 17 textures
- All materials, bodypaint-textures, and textures are included.
- No cleaning up necessary, just drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
- No special plugin needed to open scene.
- Phong shading interpolation / Smoothing - 35°
- c4d Version
- Polygons - 350624 Vertices - 277856 - 148 Objects - 17 textures
- obj File - lwo file - 3ds file - fbx file Version 2010