Originally modelled in cinema4D. Detailed enough for close-up renders. The zip-file contains bodypaint textures and standard materials.
- Inside scene: - model - 15 textures - 4 Bumpmaps
- No cleaning up necessary, just drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
- No special plugin needed to open scene.
- Phong shading interpolation / Smoothing - 35°
- NOTE - In lwo, obj, 3ds and fbx the 4 Bumpmaps (Body_B, Gun_B, Parts_B and Shirts_B) must manually load in the Materialcanal.
- c4d Version R16
- Polygones - 485648 Vertices - 371875 - 245 Objects - 14 textures - 4 Bumpmaps
- obj File - lwo file - 3ds file - fbx file Version 2010
The Jagdpanzer IV was a tank destroyer based on the Panzer IV chassis built in three main variants. The Jagdpanzer IV kept the basis chassis of the Panzer IV tank, but the original vertical front plate was replaced by a sharp edged nose. Internally, the layout was changed to accommodate the new superstructure, moving the fuel tanks and ammunition racks. Jagdpanzer IV was a great defensive weapon but was produced too late and in small quantity to have greater impact on the war situation.