Originally modelled in cinema4D. Detailed enough for close-up renders. The zip-file contains bodypaint textures and standard materials.
- Inside scene: - model - 9 textures
- No cleaning up necessary, just drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
- No special plugin needed to open scene.
- Phong shading interpolation / Smoothing - 35°
- c4d Version R16
- Polygones - 160842 Vertices - 89755 - 136 Objects - 9 textures
- obj File - lwo file - 3ds file - fbx file Version 2010
In parallel with the conversion of captured tanks, research started in December 1942 for development of a Romanian tank-destroyer. The solution of Marshal Ion Antonescu was the construction of a light, highly mobile and powerful armed vehicle that Romanian industry could handle alone.