PzKpfw 1A in Chinese Service - 3rd Tank Battalion - Nanking in 1937
Originally modelled in cinema4D. Detailed enough for close-up renders. The zip-file contains bodypaint textures and standard materials.
- Inside scene: -model - 21 textures
- All materials, bodypaint-textures and textures are included.
- No cleaning up necessary, just drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
- No special plugin needed to open scene.
- Phong shading interpolation / Smoothing - 35°
- Polygones - 278533 Vertices - 214374 - 216 Objects - 21 textures
- obj File - lwo file - 3ds file - fbx file Version 2010
Chinese Government at Nanking placed an order of 15 Panzer 1A in mid-1936 and those tanks were delivered in mid-1937. At the beginning of the Sino-japanese War, Panzer 1A were in the position for defence of Chinese capital city, Nanking. However, after the battle of Nanking in late 1937, all Panzer Ia were abandoned at the off shore of Yangtze River since the poor retreating Chinses troops lack of tug boats for those tanks retreat. Eventually, nearly all Panzer 1A were captured by Japanese troops and most were shipped to Japan for public exhibition and armament research.