SD.KFZ 181 Panzerkampfwagen VI - Tiger - Early Production
Originally modelled in cinema4D 16. Detailed enough for close-up renders.
- No cleaning up necessary, just drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
- No special plugin needed to open scene.
- Phong shading interpolation / Smoothing - 35°
NOTE: The file contains only the model without any textures.
- c4d Version R16
- Polygones - 492202 Vertices - 349457 - 216 Objects - 28 textures - 3 bumpmaps
- obj File - lwo file - 3ds file - fbx file Version 2010
Tiger I is the common name of the German heavy tank used in World War II, developed in 1942.
The final official German Designation was Panzerkampfwagen Tiger Ausf.E, often shortened to Tiger.