Originally modelled in cinema4D. Detailed enough for close-up renders. The zip-file contains bodypaint textures and standard materials.
- Inside scene: -model - 30 materials, 5 bumpmaps
- All materials, bodypaint-textures and textures are included.
- No cleaning up necessary, just drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
- No special plugin needed to open scene.
- Phong shading interpolation / Smoothing - 35°
- NOTE - In lwo, 3ds, fbx and obj the 5 Bumpmaps (Shirt_LBump, Shirt_LBump, Gun_Bump, Hull_Bump and Turret_Bump) must manually load in the Materialcanal.
- c4d Version R16
- Polygones - 552648 Vertices - 450256 - 306 Objects - 30 textures - 5 bumpmaps
- obj File - lwo file - 3ds file - fbx file Version 2010
The Panzerkampfwagen IV (Pz.Kpfw. IV), commonly known as the Panzer IV, was a Medium tank developed in Nazi Germany in tue late 1930s and used extensively during the Second World War.
Its ordnance inventory designation was SD.KFZ 161.
Robust and reliable, it saw service in all combat theaters involving Germany, and has the distinction of being the only German tank to remain in continuous production throughout the war, with over 8,800 produced between 1936 and 1945.