Originally modelled in cinema4D.
- Inside scene: Model without textures
- No cleaning up necessary, just drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
- No special plugin needed to open scene.
- Phong shading interpolation / Smoothing - 35°
NOTE: The file contains only the model without any textures.
- Polygones - 380875 Vertices - 289560 - 237 Objects
- obj File - lwo file - 3ds file - fbx file Version 2010
Given the designation SdKfz 265, the klPzBefWg was designed from the Ausf A to provide a command vehicle for panzer units. The klPzBefWg also differed in replacing the turret with a built up superstructure, affording more interior room for command equipment and a FuG6 radio in addition to the FuG2. A single MG13 or MG34 in a ball mount on the front of the superstructure was provided, although often removed.