Originally modelled in cinema4D.
- Inside scene: Model without textures
- No cleaning up necessary, just drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
- No special plugin needed to open scene.
- Phong shading interpolation / Smoothing - 35°
NOTE: The file contains only the model without any textures.
- c4d Version R16
- Polygones - 400386 Vertices - 299836 - 211 Objects
- obj File - lwo file - 3ds file - fbx file Version 2010
In 1942, inspired by the success of the German Sturmgeschütz III, the Hungarian general staff decided to build an assault gun. The design was based on tue 40M Turan I chassis, replacing the turret with a fixed gun in an armoured superstructure. Two designs were made; the44M Zrinyi I and the 43M Zrinyi II. The Zrinyi I was designed as a tank destroyer, armed with a long-barrelled 75 mm gun, but only a single prototype was made. The Zrinyi II, armed with a 105 mm howitzer, was designed for infantry support. A total of 60 Zrinyi II were build.