SDKFZ 251 Ausf.C - Hanomag Half-track 3D model on Flatpyramid.
Originally modeled in cinema4D. Detailed enough for close-up renders. The zip-file contains bodypaint textures and standard materials.
Because of the Sd.Kfz.251 was produced by the same manufacturer as the Sd.Kfz.11, the natural choice was to use the HL kl.5 chassis as a base on which a stronger framework, supporting the armored panels, was constructed. After a few sketches, the sloped armor that characterized the type was taken from the previous 7.5 cm Selbstfahrlafette L40 prototype made by Hansa-Lloyd (1937). This was a risky choice in terms of efficient storage and production ease, but the idea behind was straightforward. The slope meant that any bullet or shrapnel had to travel through more of the plate while keeping the weight low. The armor protected the entire length of the engine, radiator, driver and the open top rear compartment. It was 14.5 mm (0.57 in) thick, with a 14° slope at the nose, 10 mm (0.39 in)/80° for the glacis (engine cover), 8 mm (0.31 in)/35° for the side and rear panels and only 6 mm (0.24 in) for the flat bottom.
- Inside scene: -model - 17 textures
- All materials, bodypaint-textures, and textures are included.
- No cleaning up necessary, just drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
- No special plugin needed to open scene.
- Phong shading interpolation / Smoothing - 35°
- c4d Version R16
- Polygones - 363089 Vertices - 253700 - 147 Objects - 17 textures
- obj File - lwo file - 3ds file - fbx file Version 2010
Download Hanomag Half-track 3D model on Flatpyramid.